Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Smoke series slideshow for the Palm Springs Photo Festival


I finally finished my slideshow for the free Palm Springs Photo Festival Slideshow Contest last night, I am so proud of the results I decided to share it with everyone.

I was going to get into a boring and verbose explaination of how I came to create the final show but I decided to simplify and cut to the chase. I used Boinx Software's FotoMagico, I must say I was a little skeptical considering the combination of company and product name but must say this app rocks! FotoMagico provided me with the exact tools I was looking for with an easy to use but robust user interface. If you want to create killer slideshows with panning and zooming and lots of other neat transitions check this software out. It's built for Mac with Aperture and Lightroom plug-ins for the Pro version, what more can you ask for?

Music: Elvis by Alpha, from the amazing Stargazing CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment